Emulators for complex models using Gaussian Processes in Python: gp_emulator¶
The gp_emulator library provides a simple pure Python implementations of Gaussian Processes (GPs), with a view of using them as emulators of complex computers code. In particular, the library is focused on radiative transfer models for remote sensing, although the use is general. The GPs can also be used as a way of regressing or interpolating datasets.
If you use this code, please cite both the code and the paper that describes it.
- JL Gómez-Dans, Lewis PE, Disney M. Efficient Emulation of Radiative Transfer Codes Using Gaussian Processes and Application to Land Surface Parameter Inferences. Remote Sensing. 2016; 8(2):119. DOI:10.3390/rs8020119
- José Gómez-Dans & Professor Philip Lewis. (2018, October 12). jgomezdans/gp_emulator (Version 1.6.5). Zenodo. DOI:10.5281/zenodo.1460970
Development of this code has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 687320, under project H2020 MULTIPLY.
- Gaussian Process Emulators
- Emulating a typical radiative transfer model
- GPs as regressors for biophyiscal parameter inversion
- User Reference